View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 02:08 PM   #127
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Droth24 Thread: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
Haha so get this. i finally became academically eligible this week and we were supposed to have our rivals at home tonight for senior night. but we got snow today and yesterday so the game got moved to thursday and we knew the snow was coming so my parents moved my chemo appt. back a day so i would still be able to play. and they changed it like last week. then on monday the last practice before the game, in the last five minutes. i sprained my ankle really bad. ****! so unfourtanate. im going to try to play with it though.

dude, you sound completely healthy i hope! this is awesome!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote