View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #3
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Larry Drew II Transferring

I understand why he transferred, sort of. I mean he was facing the prospect of coming off the bench for his senior year after being a starter for 1.5 seasons. Fine, but wait until the end of the season to leave. I don't care how unhappy you are, quitting on your team in coach mid-season is cowardly.

And everything I'm reading on the situation makes it sound like his mom and dad played a big role in this decision, which does not make them come off real great either.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote