View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 04:19 AM   #15
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Retro gaming - NES - Ghosts n Goblins

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Ghosts and Goblins was crazy...Me and my uncle could never beat it. We got close but never finished it. But Battletoads Battlemaniacs was the craziest game I ever played...I was sooo pissed when I couldnt beat it. But I wanna get another copy to try it again 15 years later. I WANT A REMATCH
Try an emulator, easiest way to get these games.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote