View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:27 AM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Game 51: Celtics @ Bobcats 2/7/11 7pm

When the Celtics sent their starters back in in the 4th I thought for sure DJ and Boris would be coming back in but Silas stayed with the reserves and that turned out to be a brilliant move. Henderson frustrated Ray Allen and the switch on the screens had KG and Pierce confused. When Najera hit that 3 I literally jumped out of my seat. I landed a little funny on my right side and today I have a sore back. It's okay though, I should be ready to go for the Pacers tomorrow.

I always hate all the Celtics bandwagoners that show up for these games but last night I swear there had to be at least 5,000 of them. I arrived just as the Celtics came out of the tunnel and the cheer that went up was deafening. I asked the usher in our section "are there any Bobcats fans here tonight?"
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote