View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 09:32 AM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Game 56: Bobcats @ Bulls 2/15/11 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
It's the logo for Halo 3...a video game the kids are into these days for the seXbox 360.

I don't get it either.

Sorry, I thought it looked kinda cool.

Anyway the game last night was disappointing but encouraging in some ways. I really like how Gerald Henderson is coming into his own. When Tyrus comes back I can foresee a lineup like this at times:

DJ
Hendo
Crash
Tyrus
Kwame

That's a lot of athleticism right there.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote