View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 12:36 PM   #5
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tayshaun Prince and John Kuester have issues

I don't think Joe D's job should be on the line but I completely agree about Kuester. I've been saying fire him since last season. What a terrible head coach. Most the players don't like him. That means other FA's (at least the top ones) aren't going to sign unless you overpay them. Of course it also means it's really hard to win when the coaching staff and players aren't on the same page either. There's part of me that thinks they are going to hold onto Kuester until they have a good roster put back together and then let him go....
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote