View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What trades would help the Suns

Hmmm..

I would love to see Jason Thompson.

No, we are NOT getting rid of Dragic.

I think I'd rather Thompson than Landry. Although I wouldn't mind getting rid of Afro Man.

No, still not getting rid of Dragic.

Again, no losey-dragic.

While i see Nash/Warrick for Smith/Bibby unlikely, i wouldn't argue it. Josh Smith would be AMAZING with the Suns.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote