View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #18
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fields leads league in

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
He only says it in the fourth.

That's where Fields has been awesome.

I have to believe you knew that guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Wait,are you a PG in NYC and don't know that?lol just messin with ya.

Ha, yall giving me the new guy treatment! Its all good. You all knew this so, no disrespect if I duplicated a post/thread. Great that yall are up on stuff... why is this forum blue and orange? Just jokin, just joking.
Pointguard is online now   Reply With Quote