View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 04:25 PM   #4
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So where's qrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Yup, moved out to Tucson with my girlfriend, but situations led to us needing a break, so I'm going to be back in the San Fernando Valley starting tomorrow until we fix our isuses, if we do, so I will be posting more.
ahh ok, it just dawned on me the other day i had not seen you post lately... so i guess welcome back.... sorry it's under those circumstances...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote