View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 10:39 AM   #4
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All things ISIAH THOMAS (part deux?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
With all the different stories going around, I don't know what to think anymore. David Stern HAS TO step in at some point, just like being a parent, and tell EVERYONE to knock it off and resolve this. The only one's making a living out of this are all the "sources" and reporters. I'm getting burned out from this and I only love the Knicks.
I agree.
This whole thing is ridiculous.

I don't know what to think,who to believe.

I would wish we could get Anthony anonymous and just play basketball.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote