View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #5
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If we didn't have any major injuries this season...

I dont think injuries are ever good. Although I'm an opportunistic thinker by default, I do think it helped guys like Asik and Taj(besides the all-star weekend flubs, which I should remind people, is just exhibition.)

It woulda been nice to see Noah and Love fight for the rebound leader crown. I do think Noah would have pressed to keep himself in the running. Thats something we missed out on, and Rose would have had MVP chants regardless, because Noah's health would have added more to the defensive side, and given Rose more assist opportunities to add to his points, not take away.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote