Old 06-27-2006, 10:26 PM   #21
PoisonousDart
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PoisonousDart has an OK reputation so far
Default Uh...Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
God, you fellow Celtic fans are idiots.

Chris Duhon is far superior to Delonte West.

West has one good game (by good I mean passable) and the next two games are worthless performances.

He has no natural point guard instincts. PP needs a point guard.

Chris Duhon is the next closest thing to Brevin Knight (an ideal fit in Boston), but Duhon has started to develop 3 point range, and is respectable when left open. He defends very well, and is a very good passer. Perfect fit.

Pick 16 is not that much of a downgrade from Pick 7. And there will be some really good players at that spot. Hilton Armstrong or Saer Sene should be available then. Oleksiy Pecherov or Patrick O'Bryant may even slide there.

Marcus Williams is a pure point guard AND he is MUCH better than Chris Duhon. Delonte West was probably one of the most consistent players on the Celtics last season. He defends, blocks shots, hustles, steals, turns his man over, starts the break and pushes the tempo, has the speed and athleticism to finish in transition, he can penetrate, beat his man off the dribble and create his own shot. he makes great decisions, he leads, AND he shoots it at a great percentage from deep and from the floor. Add to that he's CLUTCH. Have you even WATCHED the last two seasons of Boston Celtics basketball? You CLEARLY haven't..I could sell you some copies of my tapes from these past two seasons!

Hilton Armstrong, Saer Sene, Patrick O' Bryant and Oleksiy Pecherov are NOT going to produce right away...three of them will spend time in the NBDL to develop..therefore picking any of them at #16 would be a WASTED PICK. I don't understand your thought process or logic on this one. One.
PoisonousDart is offline   Reply With Quote