View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 10:40 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks Big Three

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
I never thought about it like that but that is genius. I dont think Chauncey comes back to us though.

If we get CP3 this summer wouldnt we be able to use the MLE? Im looking at NBA Coast 2 Coast and Broussard is talking about the salary cap going up to $70 million. Not a good source of info but hes got me thinking of world domination up in NYC.
70 mil?

I don't see it.

Gotta be a hard cap.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote