View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #7
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What will you miss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm gonna miss Chandler dunking on ppl too.Especially reverse baseline dunks. Im gonna miss his humble,hard working approach to the game.Im gonna miss the way the PA says Daniiiiiillooooooooooooooooo Gaaaaaaaalinaaaari lol Im gonna miss that thing Spike Lee does with his hand when Gallo gets on a hot streak.I'm gonna miss cracking jokes on Felton's parenthesis legs lmao...O wait...I can still do that
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote