View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #7
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Farethe well, James Johnson.

I am a bit disappointed about JJ being traded because like many other Bulls fans, I too thought that he would have become an important and effective player for us. There is no moment as precious as the very moment we are in right now though. After many years of seeing the front office appear both ineffective and apathetic, I am greatly encouraged by the sense of urgency and awareness coming from the Bulls FO.This squad has given Bulls fans everything we could hope for this season, now the players deserve to be given the help they need to be ready for the playoffs. I am anxious to see what will happen by the trade deadline.

Last edited by KelticForce1349 : 02-23-2011 at 01:18 PM.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote