View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Charlotte's Gerald Wallace has been traded to Portland

Quote:
WojYahooNBA: Portland will send Joel Przybilla and a 2nd round draft pick to Charlotte for Gerald Wallace, source says. [via Twitter]

according to WoJ

Last edited by ZeN : 02-24-2011 at 03:32 PM. Reason: F*ck Me? F*ck Me?? Naw.. F*ck You!! F*ck You!! ANIME AINT GOT NOTHIN ON ME!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote