View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 03:16 AM   #7
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bosh vs. Frye (stats)

I seriously doubt he is forced to take jumpers. I hate Channing Frye as much as people hate Jerome James. Frye's game is gonna have to be brought out by CHANNING FRYE. He lost his starting job because he refused to stay down low and he even was praising himself over the summer for gaining a jumper. A jumpshot was the last thing he needed to worl on. He needed post aggression, which he clearly lacks. And in my opinion he would have as much opportunity to put up David Lee type numbers if he gave the one thing that I hate to see a player lack. E-F-F-O-R-T. He won't rebound because he is never in position to do so. He is basically a fouling, 6-11 shooting guard. I won't say it's all his fault, but I'm pretty sure the coaching staff and players can't see why Frye hovers around 15-20 feet from the rim shooting J's. To the bench you go son.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote