View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 08:02 AM   #5
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: All these trades in the NBA....what's the fallout?

Might want to grab Lawson if he's available. I did. For some reason my league has been quiet for 3 weeks. Denver is interesting because they look like they're stacked with similar talents, no one superstar.

Harris in Utah should get his numbers up if the Jazz want to win. Favors might see some good minutes too since he's the best back-up PF/C on the team but he's also a rookie so who knows.

Gerald Wallace in Portland will be interesting too because they have 3 great players at the SG and SF spots now with Roy, Matthews, Batum and now Wallace. I suppose they will still feed the ball to Aldridge since he's been beasting as of late.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote