View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #5
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Time to Trade Kaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
yeah i think that's what they're trying to do, because it has been proven that he and blake can't play together, so why trade him for nothing now when you can get something quality next season.

as for the baron trade, i get it after initially thinking it was horrible too. i just want to know why they chose now, after baron played his best and got the team playing their best. the season was a waste with baron playing 35+ minutes when bledsoe could have been getting valuable minutes. they are obviously trying to go forward with a lineup of bledsoe/gordon/griffin/jordan and hopefully aminu. and i like that because bledsoe is really tough and once he learns how to run a team he will be great. i just don't understand the timing of this trade, could they not have done it sooner?

Maybe they had no takers for him because he was so injured. At least now the Cavs know he has something left in the tank. I am not sure if he will be bought out or not, but I dont think anyone was taking Barons massive contract when he was not even playing due to injury. A 1st round pick wouldnt have been worth taking on an injured player with a massive contract
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote