View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 01:37 AM   #6
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2/25/11 Knicks @ Cavs (L)

i think we need a new coach if we want to ever get better, this team looks exactly the same as it was b4 the trade,

i watched the nugget game, gallo/chandler was beasting
however felton coughed up that game with his typical "do not trust teammate" mode. i do not miss him at all.
billups was great for us, love that leadership he brings.

another issue i see is fields -> this new iso ball has made him innefective and makes him just a spot up shooter.
what made fields more effective was constant movement, passing hte ball and fields would run around.
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote