View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Finally, Kuester Will Be Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus

FTR, I don't think we passed on Avery as much as the owner didn't want to pay Flip,Curry and another expensive coach at the same time.

Absolutely, it was about money. You pay for what you get....

I'd love to see Laimbeer get a chance. I know that he and Dumars haven't really got along but I really think that guy could be a great coach in the NBA. The other guy who really needs a shot at a head coaching job is Patrick Ewing. He always seems to get overlooked when it comes to head coaching jobs. I think having a former NBA big man like Ewing or Laimbeer would really help with the development of some of our young big guys (Monroe, Jerebko, Daye, etc).
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote