View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Knicks' Target Should Be Howard...period

I think it's obvious to me now that the ultimate target in 2012 should be Dwight Howard. Considering how well the point guard play has been for the Knicks these past few games, I don't think we should be that worried at that position to covet a star for it.

What I did notice is how undersized we are and how we realistically have no defensive presence and no real solution at the Center position for the years to come. Dwight showed us his resiliency the other night, and I think he'd be the missing piece to the puzzle for this Knicks team. There are quite a few competent point guards that we can look at in the future, but there is only one Dwight Howard.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote