View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Game 60 Bobcats @ Nuggets 3/2/11 9pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
The FO asked for this by the stupid moves they've recently made. At least if we'd still had GW and Naz we'd still be a playoff contender and better players would at least consider signing with us. I feel bad for Coach Silas. This drumming wasn't his fault.

Honestly though I really don't feel we were a playoff team with Crash and Nazr. At best we might have slipped into the 8th spot, but that's assuming we went on a long winning streak and Indy started losing. We'll never know but this team reminds me of the Cats 2 years ago when we just missed the playoffs.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote