View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #12
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are coming to town -THE GAME WE MUST WIN

as far as this season goes, making the playoffs shud be our top priority, team records or losing to crappy teams will not be spectacular but let this team gel with each other just in time for the playoffs to begin and hope we start getting the lucky bounes and stops. Then starting next season, we shud start criticizing eveery loss.

but as far as this year goes, playoffs is our number one goal and trying to keep this 6th seed. philly is now only a half game behind. i dont think this team wants to face chicago anymore, just my opinion, they are playing amazing right now and their defense is off the charts. this isnt the same team we beat 2 in a row. I think we matchup better with the hawks or heat

Last edited by bluechox2 : 03-04-2011 at 11:07 PM.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote