View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 12:54 PM   #43
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are coming to town -THE GAME WE MUST WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Actually I wasn't a good offensive player but I was very good defender.
Nobody expected from me to make big time plays on the offensive end in the clutch time.

May I ask you why are you saying that ?

You saw that I am really nervous when the game time comes ?

Yep, spot on. I used to love playing in close games. Because I once turned the ball over on a crucial possession which resulted in the game winner for the other team. It was the game that eventually decided the championship. Since that moment I've always wanted to make those plays, even if I failed, it was part of the game. I hated sitting in the 4th quarter, couldn't care less about starting, as long as I was on the court in the 4th.

BTW, we beat that team twice the next season on our way to the championship. Assholes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I have never said we will be a good defensive team this year.
I don't expect from them to be a good defensive team right now.Only thing which I ask is not being horrible and they are.
They are HORRIBLE defensive team.

No, I agreed with you saying that we won't be a good defensive team, just for different reasons.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote