View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #48
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are coming to town -THE GAME WE MUST WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I think he would play a big guy but we simply don't have it.
After Detroit game Mozgov got some nice minutes (I think 25 minutes per game) and Turiaf also played solid minutes.

So it's not about him,we simply don't have quality big man so he tries to improvise and play without a traditional center.

But still I think D'Antoni needs to leave.
D'antoni had said numerous times he isn't sacrificing wins to develop players.

Mozgov is raw, but even so why sit him on the bench when he can at least do the one major problem your teams has...rebound the ball.

Early in the season he played Mozgov, imo, just to prove he wasn't ready.

D'antoni likes his 4 forward line-up.

He only played Mozgov vs Detroit when he had no other choice.

He was forced to do it.

Chandler was out due to injury, Shawne was suspended, and Turiaf was in major foul trouble.

Even in his postgame he sounded like an idiot.

"Yeah, I think I'll play him some, wow 23 points".

Made no legit mention of the 14 boards.

D'antoni ain't leaving before mid season next year, and that's only if the team struggles.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote