View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 09:15 PM   #33
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: movies you liked as a kid but realized they sucked when you grew up

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
what kind of graphics do you expect in 1996 movie that has cartoon characters in it? I still don't think it's bad for the group it's targeting, i just out grew it.

Well duh, that's why I liked it as a kid because I found the graphics amazing and when I look back on it now after seeing the graphics these days, it doesn't seem as good as it used to be.

The graphics are remarkable for 1996, but can't be appreciated like they used to be.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote