View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 05:52 PM   #51
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are coming to town -THE GAME WE MUST WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
D'antoni had said numerous times he isn't sacrificing wins to develop players.

Mozgov is raw, but even so why sit him on the bench when he can at least do the one major problem your teams has...rebound the ball.

Early in the season he played Mozgov, imo, just to prove he wasn't ready.
LOL. Your hatred of D'antoni is precluding the ability to reason. He started Mozgov because he was a legit center and he played well in the preseason and in training camp. When he wasn't playing well in the games - and the Knicks were losing - he yanked him. Simple. Then the Knicks started to win, so D'Antoni stuck with the winning lineup. Again, simple. Mozgov got another chance and played well, so D'Antoni started giving him more minutes in the ensuing games. Any other reading of the situation is a reach.

Quote:
D'antoni likes his 4 forward line-up.

He only played Mozgov vs Detroit when he had no other choice.

He was forced to do it.

Chandler was out due to injury, Shawne was suspended, and Turiaf was in major foul trouble.

Even in his postgame he sounded like an idiot.

"Yeah, I think I'll play him some, wow 23 points".

Made no legit mention of the 14 boards.

D'antoni ain't leaving before mid season next year, and that's only if the team struggles.
Also not true. I know you don't like D'antoni, but don't make shit up.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote