View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 04:31 PM   #22
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jimmer Fredette and GF Engage in Sexual Activities

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I never said anything about that tho? You keep on saying people knew before they went and I'm not even talking about any of that. I'm saying in general I believe the rule is stupid. Not talking about students taking an oath, knowingly going there or ANY of that. Just saying the rule is stupid. Leave it to the mormons to take some fun out of the college. Not defending any of the people who didn't obey the rule.

So not sure why you keep bringing all that stuff up. Not saying it's ok for students who agreed to go there to whine about it. Just saying IIIIIIII think the rule is stupid. That's it.
Because you obviously think that your opinion is gospel.

No one but your mommy cares what you think.

It's a religious school, their rules are catered to ppl of that faith.

They don't ask you or I to change....so the rule isn't stupid, ppl that expect others to fit into their mold are.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote