Thread: Ps3 vs Xbox 360
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 06:42 PM   #90
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ps3 vs Xbox 360

Way back when? It was the 360. Right now? It's the PS3.

The PS3 has a brighter future, and all the great future 360 games are either on the PS3 as well or have a valid replacement on the PS3. I'm a 360 owner, but I would get a PS3 no question if I had to decide now. The 360 has plenty going for it, but if you're getting it now get a PS3 if all else is equal.

At any rate the new generation is probably on it's way..
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote