View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 03:14 AM   #40
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: movies you liked as a kid but realized they sucked when you grew up

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
IT.

Ditto.... That movie used to bug me out as a youth. It distorted my poor little mind way back when. I watched it about a year ago and felt ashamed...

Quote:
Bio Dome

Pauly Shore = Just wrong
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote