View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What America was built on, Vs what it's been replaced with.

my other point that i completely forgot to make was the role of the corporation in today's economy. no, it probably isn't quite as significant as what Michael Moore or John Perkins might have you believe (can you believe it? a name drop of somebody i JUST heard about), but the corporation is as far from powerless as OKC is from the 13th seed they were fighting for last year). business matters now more than it has mattered any other time in history, and not an argument in the world could possibly convince me otherwise.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote