View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Prokhy sits down with CNN.

just discovered this interview by chance. i had never actually heard prokhy speak before, so this was pretty interesting for me:
http://cnn.com/video/?/video/sports/...ntvw.pinto.cnn

'spoilers':

one of the things that impressed me a lot was his understanding of how a single bad contract can set an NBA team back for years. which, as we know, is a mistake that far too many teams and GM's make, year after year.

other stuff that stands out- prokhy's -very- calm and collected. i can definitely picture him as a guy who earned billions on the merit of his own sound decisions.

i also thought it very refreshing that when prokhy doesn't want to answer a question, he tends to simply and politely say "no." ...as opposed to the usual style of spinning a bunch of time-wasting BS.

in other words, he's the anti-dolan in almost every conceivable way.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote