View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Prokhy sits down with CNN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
just discovered this interview by chance. i had never actually heard prokhy speak before, so this was pretty interesting for me:
http://cnn.com/video/?/video/sports/...ntvw.pinto.cnn

'spoilers':

one of the things that impressed me a lot was his understanding of how a single bad contract can set an NBA team back for years. which, as we know, is a mistake that far too many teams and GM's make, year after year.

other stuff that stands out- prokhy's -very- calm and collected. i can definitely picture him as a guy who earned billions on the merit of his own sound decisions.

i also thought it very refreshing that when prokhy doesn't want to answer a question, he tends to simply and politely say "no." ...as opposed to the usual style of spinning a bunch of time-wasting BS.

in other words, he's the anti-dolan in almost every conceivable way.
Thanks for sharing. Very interesting answers for the questions asked. I liked his reaction to the Melo comment
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote