View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 02:57 PM   #19
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: POLL: Who's your all-time favourite Knick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
While I have my favorites,n we all do,I don't think anyone would vote against Pat.Patrick Ewing IS Knicks basketball.He is the epitome of the mystique NY ball and Madison Square Garden.I was just talkin to my pops about how underappreciated he was.I remember as a kid feeling sad when ppl would call him a monkey in the media...back not too long ago when racism was a lot more bold and blatant.Then we rean him outta town like he was some bum.He should have retired a Knick.I still feel some sort of way about how we shipped him to Seattle like that.Then we strung his kid along for year after year.

Yeah, that was horribly managed by the owner and the FO.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote