Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:15 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Two Disc special edition. It has 9 hours of bonus footage plus Apoc Now Redux. I found it on sale for $20.

Holy **** I just noticed it has Orson Welles' recording of Heart of Darkness and an interview of Coppola by Ebert at Cannes. I didn't even know that was on there.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote