Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #11
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
This is something I'm going to get very soon. It's rated one of the best BD's ever-made so far.

I'm always quite apprehensive when buying older films on Blu ray as some have a reputation for not being very good quality, but Blader runner is up there as some of the best visuals in my BD collection.

Casion Royale and transformers are probably the best.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote