View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite PA Announcers

wow, i just listened to sussman via a youtube clip, and he is indeed awful. there must be some bizarre, disturbing story behind how he got that job.

anyway, i liked the sixers' red-headed announcer from around 2003 or so (and for all i know, he's still there). he had good pipes, and every time, after an opponent scored, he would pretend to be deeply depressed and barely mumble the player's name. i found that hilarious... never got tired of it.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote