View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 12:11 AM   #11
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Jared Jeffries Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Hey, Didn't you delete my Danilo Gallinari thread a few months ago??

I mean if a player like Jeffries gets his own thread I'm about to make a Andy Rautnis thread.

just sayin
I don't remember.

Just kidding. I'm really just having fun with this for a minute.

I know Jeffries is doo-doo.

But he is good 10-15 minutes guy to have.

But seriously though, If I delete a thread it's usually due to major disrespectful arguing or an outsider being a troll.

I let folks go at it on here, as long as the name calling and trolling don't come to play.