View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 12:51 PM   #33
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

[quote=BeckDiggLer]Did you guys read my last three post? Odom does not fit and Cupcake is a mess. Odom is not proficient at any of the skills need to be a great player in the triangle. He is a one on one player(a good one too) but he does not fit the system. He does not help with spacing and he is a poor post up guy.[quote]

I read your last post, I just disagree with it... and apparently so do the Lakers. Like I said, unless you can get a marquee player at the level of KG, then I dont offer an Odom package....
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote