View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 06:10 PM   #6
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Abbott: "Forget what you knew about the Nets"

well, personally... if i was a knicks fan living in brooklyn, i sure as hell wouldn't give the new hometown team the cold shoulder. at the very least i'd give them a look and be open to the -possibility- of becoming a dual fan.

plus, given time, any populace will become naturally invested in the hometown team, for many reasons. it's pretty-much just human nature.

plus, if you were looking to become a fan of any particular team on its way up, the nets would be a great choice, and will only become a better and better choice in the next couple years. that's exactly how i became a fan myself, in kidd's first year.

the arena itself will undoubtedly make a whole lot of fans on its own. from my early impressions, it will be one of the envies of all professional sports, and a magnet for anyone looking for a classy sporting venue.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote