View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 08:39 AM   #7
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lopez vs. Howard

A few weeks ago I loved the idea of getting Dwight Howard. I watched many of the Magic's games when Vince was playing for them. Now, the idea of getting rid of Brook Lopez for Dwight is not as good, simply because Lopez is a few years younger, and Dwight demands the ball way too much, which would decrease other players shots, like Morrow,or Farmer, and I don't like that. Basically having Howard on the team means the ball will always be dumped down low into him, and that's not the Nets offense. I would love to keep Deron and Brook, and surround these two superstars with a third star, that plays amazing defense. Josh Smith comes to mind. I hope his name can come up in Billy King's mind soon.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote