View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 12:26 PM   #8
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lopez vs. Howard

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Josh Smith comes to mind. I hope his name can come up in Billy King's mind soon.
LOL

(edit- not laughing at your suggestion of smith, but over the way you stated that last line)

anyway, good post, and i agree with a lot of it. if the nets were only able to get howard in a sign-and-trade, i don't think it would be a good move. you know, because the wing positions and the bench need a talent infusion, and by giving up several #1 picks to get howard, we'd be stuck for years with mediocrity at too many positions... like the miami heat.

Last edited by gigantes : 03-15-2011 at 12:32 PM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote