View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 05:39 AM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top ten reasons why it's great to be a Nets fan today--

@RecSpecs110,
ROFL at the last line, there.

anyway, yea... i had forgotten what an obnoxious asshole that GOBB is.

and to me, this situation is one of the drawbacks of living in the states, i.e. youthful people get rewarded in too many ways for being loud and obnoxious. because in this culture, they get encouraged to be such 'badasses', but in most other cultures i've experienced, you pull that kind of behavior and you'll quickly find yourself alone and shut out. because other people simply won't tolerate your presence...

it's funny: in life, i see some people evolving while others seem to be devolving. or maybe it's just my eyes, because i can't fathom how such a thing is even possible.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote