View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 08:07 PM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT : How Long Should Children Live with Their Parents?

If your parents are ok with it and you can accept whatever rules they give you to live there, I guess you might as well stay. If I could bring girls to my mother's place I might not have moved out. Saving up money is a good thing, 'cuz once you're on your own you're going to get hit with a ton of bills. I wish I had had some savings when I moved out.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote