View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 07:18 PM   #9
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT : How Long Should Children Live with Their Parents?

also, for me, asian families actually encourage their kids to stay home for as long as possible, some even wait till they get married. it's not being a mommas boy or anything, its just a cultural thing. family is very important. my parents didnt want me to move out, but of course, i wanted to party and bring different girls home so i did. i have always been and probably always will be a sucker for pussy
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote