View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #57
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best "VIDEO GAME" players in the league

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGXEN
I hate playing against the Heat not because of the 'big three', but its Ilgauskaus thats driving me mad. He blocks whatever shit u throw up and he can make layups while his hands go above the hoop. Plus that killer PnR, where he kills u from everywhere. Damn they're making ilgauskus look like f*cking MJ
Dude it is easy to beat the Heat. Play 2-3 zone and use your center to prevent easy layups. That's all I do, and I use the nuggets and sometimes the Mavs.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote