View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 08:57 PM   #15
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Did anyone catch the Blazers game yesterday?

I just wanted to say, I watched the replay. There was on foul called on Chandler, where Aldridge backed into him twice, Chandler didn't intiate anything, and Aldridge got him for the 4th or 5th foul.

It was pretty much a terrible call, and I don't even know what the foul was exactly. Basically, the refs do seem to pick out random times to call touch fouls.

Refs were bad alright, but Dallas did have their shot. Dirk got off a 3 to send it to OT. When we lost to the Bobcats and Hawks, I was mad about calls, but you can't complain when you had a shot to win and the ball just didn't go in.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote