View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #56
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OGT: Memphis Grizzlies @ New York Knicks 7.30 PM ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
The Knicks need a point guard who can create with the pick and roll. I feel like I haven't seen Amar'e dunk in forever. He's working too hard on offense. He should be catching, stepping, and flushing. They shouldn't need a franchise record in three pointers to beat the ****ing Grizzlies.
I agree.
Billups should try to play pick and roll with him.
Try it for a few games,if it doesn't work than stop doing it.
But at least try.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote