View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 10:44 PM   #36
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: i honestly feel like the bulls.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
Ur not missing 19 points, other people take his shots.... Unless he scores only from his own offensive rebounds. If someone that wudnt of shot shoots with a better % u cud even be gaining points, but even lower % ur not losing 19 points...
I'm just pointing out the Bulls are missing their second best scorer, and primary post scorer in Boozer. I don't care how many shots other people take, it's not the same as having a Carlos Boozer on the court.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote